Nature of Work
Truck Rental and Leasing
Description of processing
The following is a broad description of the way Hexagon Leasing processes personal information. To understand how your own personal information is processed you may need to refer to any personal communications you have received, check any privacy notices the organisation has provided or contact the organisation to ask about your personal circumstances.
Reasons/purposes for processing information
We process personal information to enable us to provide a Truck Rental and Leasing service which may include trading and sharing in personal information, promoting and advertising our products and services, maintaining our accounts and records, supporting and managing our employees and the use of CCTV systems for the prevention of crime.
Type/classes of information processed
We process information relevant to the above reasons/purposes. This may include;
- personal details
- family details
- lifestyle and social circumstances
- education and employment details
- financial details
- goods or services
We also process sensitive classes of information that may include;
- racial or ethnic origin
- religious or other beliefs
- trade union membership
- physical or mental health details
- offences and alleged offences
- criminal proceedings, outcomes and sentences
- visual images, personal appearance and behaviour
Who the information is processed about.
We process personal information about;
- customers and clients
- professional advisers and consultants
- complainants, enquirers
- individuals captured by CCTV images
Who the information may be shared with
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the General Data Protection Regulation. What follows is a description of the types of organisations we may need to share some of the personal information we process with for one or more reasons.
If you are a Director of our corporate customer then we may send your Identity and Contact Data to our funders so that they may complete a credit and fraud check as applicable.
Where necessary or required we share information with;
- customers and clients
- family, associates or representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
- advisers and consultants
- service providers
- educators and examining bodies
- current, past and prospective employers
- business associates
- financial organisations
- other companies in the same group
- employment and recruitment agencies
- credit reference agencies
- debt collection and tracing agencies
- central government
- traders in personal data
- police forces and security organisations
Transferring information overseas
We may occasionally need to transfer personal information overseas. Where this is necessary this may be to countries or territories around the world. We are required to ensure that when we need to do this we comply with the General Data Protection Regulations.